Aeries Emergency Application (formerly EMT) is a specialized application designed to provide school and district administrators with untethered mobile access to student information when they need it most.
Features & Highlights:
- Provides portable student information for school administrators, teachers, security personnel, truancy officers, emergency responders, and offsite event supervisors
- Synchronized student demographics, photos, contacts, medical data, classes and more
- Simple to implement, easy to update
- Same user login and security as your Aeries SIS
- Works with your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch with iOS 5.0 or later
- Works with your Android mobile devices OS 3.2 or later
- Available from the iTunes App Store or Google Play
It's fully available on most mobile iOS & Droid devices. Crucial student data is always within instant reach. You can look up student demographics, attendance, contacts, discipline, medical log, class schedules, courses, birthdays, and more.
Expanding data management
Aeries Emergency App makes it possible for busy administrators to find info on students during emergencies or normal daily activities from any location without the need to return to their office.
Download our white-pages here.